Congratulations!

13 Likes

Cat Distribution System scores another win

14 Likes

19 Likes

18 Likes

from

14 Likes

Unfortunately there was no other way. He had some teeth extracted. The dentist was very skilled and performed the procedure without any problems. He believes that the malocclusion in the cat’s mouth may have caused the trauma that led to the loss of teeth.

Ponkan is now fine, but earlier he scared us because his urine was dark, almost red. Blood, it had to be, we freaked out. Fortunately, later he urinated once again with a more normal color. It was probably the painkiller that caused this abnormality in the cat’s urine, as which is normally much more concentrated than dogs´one,.for example, and because of the concentration, it could sometimes looks weird. He wasn’t drinking water, I believe because of the surgery, what made the things look worse, but he ate the wet food and absorbed a little more water.

Now he is well and started to annoy the poor kitten.

She hates when He starts to goof around.

[please stop doing that]

18 Likes

One of ours just won’t drink water. Fresh in a bowl, dribbled from the sink, on our hands, in the cat fountain, in a shallow dish. I’ve tried it all. She had a bladder infection at only 2 years old.
But she loves wet food. So every day I feed wet food twice and mix in a tablespoon of two of extra water. She doesn’t seem to care as long as the food is thicker than soup. You might consider trying the same thing.

She’s waiting for dinner right now. Purring at me quite loudly

18 Likes

Oh, she is very cute. I am glad she eats wet food. Only Ponkan likes the sachets with wet food. Not drinking water is the rule of the cats, but it can cause a lotof problems. The vets say we must make them eat the water, offering wet food or homemade meals. But sometimes they are so picky…

14 Likes

? … search…

:tangerine: :cat2: :smile:

13 Likes

Eddie Murphy Laughing GIF

You are right! My wife gave the cat this fruity name. I call him Gato Vermelho (red cat), as for me, I think His coat has a shade of red, kind of like copper.

16 Likes

18 Likes

12 Likes

It’s too cold to work outside anyhow, we’re gonna be a little late.

15 Likes

17 Likes

The Capybara and the Chicken.
i see a faitytale here that needs to be told…

13 Likes

Ooh…is the chicken the antagonist? Is it one of your wild street chickens?? I’m into it already.

11 Likes

He, He He. It isn’ t a capybara. It is an agouti, the small cousin of the Capybara. These cute creatures live in a park in Downtown.

At this park you can also see chickens, Geese, peacocks and even stray cats. The children love the cute Animals.

It would be a terrific japanese cartoon! Shonen ChickenMaster and Rogue rodent Shippuden.

16 Likes

Why did the chicken cross the road? When his friend the agouti tries to find out, things only get more mysterious. The answer turns out to be a surprise…but a good one! For readers ages 4-6, with art everyone will love.

16 Likes

you’ve read my book! :hugs:

14 Likes
12 Likes