Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 3)

The live fish cam from the MN State Fair was down for a day or so, but it’s back, with a new link:

ETA: And now that link doesn’t work! But here’s the new one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIouHBjRQcg
I don’t know why the links keep getting changed, but IIRC that happened last year too. I won’t keep posting updated links, but if you want to watch and this new link doesn’t work anymore, the MNDNR’s page at youtube should have the current link :slight_smile:
https://www.youtube.com/@MinnesotaDNR

We had big, big thunderstorms last night (Monday) and again this morning (Tuesday). High wind, torrential downpours. 140,000 without power in the Twin Cities. They cancelled the grandstand show and shut down the rides and attractions at the fair last night, and opened late this morning for cleanup. The fish seem more subdued today, and I would say the water seems more cloudy.

14 Likes

20 Likes

We had to check to see if she was still with us.

Just sleeping.

16 Likes

tubby tabby floof!

14 Likes

We have an old man stray that we have never been able to capture… He routinely scares us with his dead to the world sleeping habits.

8 Likes

Like Professor Vicktor Lillolman in High Anxiety?

3 Likes

Let’s test the sensitivity of that certain detector that is always going off on this page…

tumblr_8d3cc6b1a6bb2849d93594ea431457f9_c2473e2f_400

16 Likes

After a walk misadventure leading to a broken leg, we discovered that Bema has bone cancer, leading to amputation.
She’s now adjusting to tripod life, improving every day.

21 Likes

Dawww, best wishes to Bema!!!
We had a kitty that lost a front leg to bone cancer – he did fine after he properly recalibrated…

14 Likes

17 Likes

Okay, one more post about the fish pond at the Minnesota State Fair…

(gift link)

Every year for at least two weeks before the Great Minnesota Get-Together, DNR crews fan out on rivers and streams to help stock the agency’s centerpiece pond and aquariums inside its log building. As opening day approaches, they also retrieve truckloads of captive fish, some of which have attended the fair for decades, from a clandestine location that the DNR guards throughout the year.

11 Likes

@BakaNeko , sorry about the delay. I can only use the internet occasionally at Sam’s restaurant without annoying the management. Here’s the final image.

For everyone else, I am really needing some help to gain some business. I’ll be making a post at Knoxblox’s Art Part 2, and with some new work tools I have been able to bring prices down.

15 Likes

14 Likes

Saturday is a faithful dog.

18 Likes

:grimacing: :sob: :grimacing: :sob: :sob: :sob:

9 Likes

The cat of the antique shop.

17 Likes

But how much does it weigh? :thinking:

13 Likes

Was brushing Nimbus’s teeth, which he usually tolerates to lick the cat toothpaste. But he’s not having it and I decide to quit. When I pull the brush out I find these

Which explains it! He’s losing his baby teeth. Also explains the epic bad breath

19 Likes

Good question. I didn´t pay attention and I am not sure if the scale was working properly. The store was cramped and full of old stuff. At first I thought the cat was a plush toy.

12 Likes

Moorhen (right) indignant about its personal space being invaded by another moorhen (left) who doesn’t see what the fuss is all about:

Water strider:

Fake cat & real crow (superhero team? album art? you decide):

18 Likes