Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Plastic heaven.

14 Likes

Other Cat is almost canine in her neediness for attention and to be involved in everything, and I mean everything.

(Yes, my husband is a good sport, both for putting up with this and letting me post the evidence online.)

14 Likes

I thought my cat’s bathroom antics were bad!

5 Likes

I had a kitten that would do this. I’d be on the can with my boxers around my ankles and he’d stick his head right through the dick-flap, every time. I thought it was totally hilarious.

11 Likes

TV time.

Nori draped over the back of the sofa. Happy. Niko stuffed into in a tiny box. Happy.

12 Likes

Comfortable. Totally wedged into the handle. One eye closed, napping, the other watching the birds at the feeder.

12 Likes

Well, it is a pre-warmed spot.

4 Likes

I looked Ruby in the eye today, and totally saw her pupils dilate as she began to purr. :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

This guy played tag with the waves today, like he does most days,

while his human and I took advantage of maybe the last 83° day we’ll see this year.

I love this beach because doggos and puppers are welcome and I get to pet as many as I can! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

May I inquire as to which body of water that is?

4 Likes

A salty one

6 Likes

North Atlantic in southern Maine. It was surprisingly blue and clear looking. The day before this it was too cold to stay in, but yesterday I floated around for an hour!

5 Likes

Might as well share some pics of my kitty while i’m here…

This is back when we first rescued him. He was maybe 2-3 days old, found by my mom at a Lowes in their outside garden section.

Here he is all grown up. Still a kitty though. He’s name is Kahn, great name for when he’s in trouble.

15 Likes

Extra hearts for the Totoro

4 Likes

He’s a Star Wars fan too

13 Likes

No I want there to be giant cats in Star Wars!

7 Likes

Close enough?

5 Likes

Also

6 Likes

Cats, big cats!

I really, really love the Chanur books

4 Likes

Zeb is closer to cat-like, maybe?

3 Likes