Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

They’re peeking out of the ear holes, but the angle’s not great. They were out more but he somehow retracted them. He somehow didn’t mind the bee costume.

Yep, it’s part of a Lego Friends set.

7 Likes

Yeah Chaplin loves his sweaters. If you pick one up he’ll try to stick his head into it. He gets cold easily, especially since (we think) he’s part Mexican Hairless and doesn’t have a lot of fur.

Sometimes he’ll just crawl into my daughter’s sweater instead. While she’s wearing it.

14 Likes

21 Likes

Do they make kitty ones? That would cut down on the needs of the burmese in the winter. Heck even I am ‘complaining’ today. It is August, I should not need a sweater.

4 Likes

Tumblr says most cats wear baby sizes 0-3 months.

6 Likes

It’s hedgehogs all the way down…

10 Likes

I’ll see if I can buy a sweater for him from the Canucks Team Store

4 Likes

However! Baby shirts fit cats kind of funny, since a baby’s arms are stuck on at the sides and a cat’s “arms” are stuck on at the front. My cat was wearing baby shirts for a bit, but due to the fit they were rubbing some of her fur off; I ended up getting her some shirts meant for little dogs. Amazon has tons of them (and sweaters also). They still slip down a bit, because cats have no shoulders whatsoever, but I think they’re more comfortable for her (especially the sleeveless ones).

5 Likes

Don’t put hedgehogs in sweaters.

unless you also give them a hat

21 Likes

See, that’s exactly what I thought, but I couldn’t resist the cat picture.

5 Likes

Thanks for that response to @TobinL. You helped me more than you realize!

6 Likes

The Wee Princess tried on the sweater. She is not ready yet. One day…

19 Likes

Thanks. Hedgehog fix was needed even more than usual this evening.

5 Likes

Hedge-ception?

8 Likes

Gah took pics 2 days ago and then forget about this thread…
Anyway the fuzzy beasts were enjoying the sun yesterday and I figure the phone cam is good enough.
Rodan who could use a good brushing.

And the prettyboy Marcello wondering why I want to interrupt his lounging.

21 Likes

Note: That was the least uncomfortable animated version of that meme I could find. Most of them are hard to unsee as being way over the ‘Rule 34’ line.

Your cats are, either way, adorable and looks like they want to be scritched exactly seven times. Or maybe zero or infinity. Cats have strange rules.

13 Likes

The sable beast demands fifteen-twenty minutes in one daily session.

11 Likes

Not a pic, because it is pitch black in the night. And I have no idea how or the gear to make one. A story:

We have (not have in the sense of owning, more like ‘another wild life encounter and returning’) a Barn Owl. Owls are cool, in the forest there are more kinds of Owls, you can hear them calling very often.
But did you know a Barn Owl can make a sound that terrifies the hell out of you? Late at night, or very early in the morning just before dawn (the time I’m often awake) we hear a spooky screeching, really loud. And even now I know what makes that sound, hearing at YouTube triggers the pounding of my heart.

11 Likes

I’ve heard those, and they are spooky.

4 Likes

Manny Pearl is doing his best to keep me from working.

We’re gonna need a bigger boat desk.

19 Likes