Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Our resident dragon’s loot is our pile of shoes. Leo loves his shoes!

5 Likes

Today’s solar recharging session…

20 Likes

This guy has a ring around its leg. Probably the scientists had catch it before.

21 Likes

li’l gecko hanging out in the airplant growing on this log in my backyard. jus’ chillin’

19 Likes

How it started/How it is going.

17 Likes

New puppies at our house. I can’t get a good photo because he’s a wiggle-worm. :bug:

21 Likes

A terrible pic, I blame the solar screen. But my daughter and I were excited to see such a colorful visitor inches outside our window.

18 Likes

We’re working from home again. Dude seems ok with it but then he’s the centre of attention.

16 Likes

Dragonfly sitting on a Brocolli leaf in the garden

Common Green Darner I believe.

19 Likes

Worst line ever from a Muppet related program:

Kermit: The one great thing about breaking up with Piggy is I can eat barbecue again.

7 Likes

New goslings this season. I was about 12" away from getting my kneecaps pecked by the Papa standing watch

20 Likes

Well someone needs to guard the apple orchard in winter.

17 Likes

4 Likes

Mallards

Common coot and chicks/cootlings

22 Likes

We see those glorious beasts flying overhead sometimes, and I look down at our fat and lazy white ducks waddling about the joint, and wonder if we may have fed them just a few too many scrambled eggs growing up.

8 Likes

Jackdaw enjoying a buffet provided by VR (Suomen Valtion Rautatiet almost direct translation Iron roads of The Finnish State).

16 Likes
9 Likes

More mallards

16 Likes

Forgive the dreadful photo, but this (taken yesterday morning) is the first chick we’ve manufactured locally.

I also have some adorable video of various birds coming over to check out the new guy for the first time, but they say to always leave ’em wanting more…

19 Likes

I should make one of those for this place, one that encourages our non-existant visitors to pet the friendly Guinea Monsters.

5 Likes