Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Does he want his belly pet or does he want to savage any hand daring enough to attempt touching his soft silky tummy?

19 Likes

Cat Yes GIF by Abitan

14 Likes

The answer is YES!
And any pain totally worth it, by the looks of that floof.

10 Likes

Can comfirm. Totally worth the 30% of the time it is a trap!

6 Likes

Behind The Scenes Cat GIF by Taylor Swift

7 Likes

We have a very similar cat named Mr. Bits.

He doesn’t do the belly trap thing though, which is good because at his size, he’d be grabbing just below your elbows.

16 Likes

What a beautiful photo!
But also, does he want to murder his tail???

8 Likes

Beautiful photo of a stunning cat!
Our boy is pretty big too. Chonky, long, and just big. That grey cushion is from a divan seat and the grey basket below is 12 inches long.

14 Likes

More squirrel laziness

Dragonflies locked in a “69” position; I think they’re mating, but the anatomy seems wrong:

17 Likes

Thanks. He busted in on a small photo shoot one day, so I just went with it.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him chase his tail. I do have some memories I would rather not have courtesy of things he chased in the pre-dawn hours, but no, not his tail.

Thanks. Animal photography gets a whole lot easier when you cheat. Bits isn’t as heavy as he looks, but he is just plain big. Very nimble for his size, and fortunately has the temperament of a gentle giant when it comes to the other cats.

15 Likes

One of these things is not like the other

21 Likes

That’s correct: two are striped vertically and one is striped horizontally.

Right?!

18 Likes

Not the ‘UC’ I was looking for, feel my squick:

10 Likes

Bingo!

You win … a big tuft of cat fluff!

7 Likes

What Is That Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

7 Likes

As best I can fathom, it is some sort of 'pede, (centi, milli, something) whose nest of eggs just hatched lots of baby 'pedes.

My skin is still shuddering involuntarily.

11 Likes

I’m not an insect/lizard person, but those are some pretty colors. Think I’ll forward that to my mom who is an insect/lizard person.

(As in Cat People or Dog People, not an alien in disguise)

9 Likes

Probably this cute fella.

9 Likes

*lolz

I knew what you meant; I don’t believe in the ‘V’ sort of Lizard people…

6 Likes

Diana was great! Evil, hot and you were never sure whether she was going to eat the men around her or sleep with them.

2 Likes