Prison has not been kind to Paul Manafort

2 Likes

According to the Washington Post:

Paul Manifort is being held in a minimum-security prison near Scranton, Pa., to serve his federal prison sentence after being convicted in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia investigation. He is set to be released on Christmas Day 2024. Manafort was sentenced March 13 to 7½ years in prison in Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election for conspiring to hide tens of millions of dollars earned through undisclosed lobbying for a Russia-aligned politician in Ukraine and conspiring to tamper with witnesses, as well as bank and tax fraud.

1 Like

You’re far too kind to him, I’d spit on him as he walked away.

Its all he deserves, the man is utter scum

Like, don’t sully The Dude, man.

7 Likes

Yeah, man. The Dude will sully himself if or when he feels like it. Or, you know, he passes out drunk behind some rich asshole’s couch.

3 Likes

I’m anti death-penalty. I don’t wish harm on others. That said, I’d agree with you in this particular case but for the fact that President Pence…

Matt Gaetz is pressing charges for someone throwing a drink on him. He and Paul can share this gifbaby2

3 Likes

Trump doesn’t shove people under the bus.
Trump is the bus.

6 Likes

Yep. But I think he’s about to get sugar put in his gas tank.

3 Likes

The Dude abides.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.