Paul Manafort is going to jail pending trial

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/15/manafort-2.html

9 Likes

37 Likes

Did everyone in the Trump administration learn their business from either the Russian mafia or the KKK?

34 Likes

Is the Pope Catholic?

19 Likes

Why not both?

41 Likes

What’s the over/under for how long Trump waits before pardoning him?

13 Likes

Man, a fortress.

5 Likes

i want convictions, but this is a good start.

17 Likes

Is it all still a which hunt?

6 Likes

“if this is a witch hunt…witches are real!!!”

• John Oliver, 2018
18 Likes

Which witch?

12 Likes
8 Likes

A%20toast%2C%20Amen

17 Likes

28 Likes

49 Likes

If you engage in witness tampering while being monitored, under house arrest - you deserve to go to jail for stupidity alone. Manafort really didn’t give the judge any choices, here.

Is this a rhetorical question? I mean, it’s literally true for most of these people, e.g. Manafort, Cohen and Trump. The number of substantial, long-term organized crime ties in this administration is enough to classify them as a gang themselves.

@TomPoston : Wow, there really are tweets for every occasion in this administration. They’re like self-igniting witches.

31 Likes

I think I saw The Self-ignating Witches play in Salem once. :wink:

5 Likes

Don’ worry, Uncle Donny can get him out like that!

3 Likes

O noez! I has a sad now.

Wait, no I don’t. Good riddance.

8 Likes

this is a weird perspective but we need STATE criminal charges against Trump, Trump family, Trump cohorts in crime

because everything else can be pardoned, especially if the newsmedia help him pull off re-election

once actually convicted they cannot profit from their crime by most state laws, but they are federally convicted, once they are pardoned they can make lots of money off writing books, paid appearances, etc. Look at Oliver North, et al.

I really wish the trump charity abuse would result in state criminal charges, instead it’s just going to be fines and disbandment and he gets away with it

13 Likes