? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Aren’t we all quite clever? :wink:

7 Likes

Anyone hungry?

5 Likes

Does it involve the shelf toilets?

3 Likes

Does anybody think it might be possible to troll the GOP into declaring their love for Stalin?

5 Likes

How could I forget how good everything is about Word Up?

3 Likes

Is that Levar Burton?

5 Likes

Doesn’t he have beautiful eyes?

10 Likes

Does everyone else love him even more now? How is that possible?

7 Likes

But does Levar Burton love us, is the real question, isn’t it?

8 Likes

Hey, Canuckistanis, is this guy your Trump?

7 Likes

Is @Donald_Petersen involved in this?

9 Likes

Do you remember when it was weird for shows to get picked back up by networks once they were gone?

1 Like

Isn’t the weird bit that it isn’t going onto Netflix?

7 Likes

Remember when Comedy Central picked up Futurama? And then Fox picked Family Guy back up?

Isn’t netflix getting less content from other places and making more of it’s own content? Doesn’t everyone want their own streaming platforms now? Isn’t that annoying, as I want it all in one place?

5 Likes

Isn’t that the natural consequence of us all cable-cutting, that they now split all the stuff across 10 different paid streaming sources so we end up paying as much as we did before if we want to keep access to everything, and end up still funding a load of old shite we don’t want?

Aren’t I constantly disappointed in the access to good movies on any of the streaming services? Don’t I prefer films to TV, so the best content source for me now is the library?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that be lovely?

Haven’t gotten the call yet, but shouldn’t you rest assured that you’ll be among the first to hear if I do?

15 Likes

Anyone else going to protests tomorrow? I’ll be at the Capitol most of the day, eh?

7 Likes

LMFAO @ This Entire thread . . . . .

It’s past 4AM…
Do I need a life ?!?

2 Likes

Did you misplace yours? Where do you last remember seeing it?
After 4? What time zone are you in?
Do you know how many time zones there are in the Soviet Union?

8 Likes

We are going to a local one, does that count?

5 Likes