? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Did you know that our march was cancelled because the entire route was already totally filled with marchers, hours before it was supposed to start?

15 Likes

Don’t you know that I looked anyway?

5 Likes

You know how awesome that is?

11 Likes

Don’t we all need to pour some out now?

4 Likes

Just to look at?

4 Likes

Surely we’re just pouring out the cheap stuff?

1 Like

You don’t think that ol’ banana is worth the finest?

5 Likes

Does anyone here know about French politics?

Any thoughts about Benoît Hamon or Emmanuel Macron?

2 Likes

Why do I think taking the Bourbon trail was a bad idea when I need to go into work tomorrow?

4 Likes

You don’t have sick days?

3 Likes

Do I…?

Okay, can we all agree the Republicans are just letting this all play out while verbalizing all their greatest fantasies of what they’d love to vote for and biding their time so when Trump does something that really, really gets their goat they’re going to impeach him in the span of two days and plunk Pence in there so they can get to work without having to worry about some nutjob, right? And then blame all the terrible things on Trump and Obama and say how different Pence is and how normal he is and what a relief it is to have him in charge?

That said, do you think that we will all literally survive until that point? Asking seriously, like, “should I pull the passports and keep them in the car with some bottled water?”

5 Likes

Aren’t I a bit worried about being allowed back into the country after we go on holiday in a few weeks?

6 Likes

Shouldn’t you just use that as an excuse to not come back? I’m going to Toronto next week and considering asking for asylum.

6 Likes

But won’t I be in France?

With my track record of influencing votes in the UK and US recently, do you really want me there when they’re electing a president?

7 Likes

France? Definitely why would you come back? The movies are still in English and the museums are great, who else makes such great croissants?

6 Likes

If I wanted to have to speak French, wouldn’t I be living in Montreal already?

9 Likes

Didn’t I just go to Paris last summer with, at most, a hundred vocabulary words and basically just get spoken to in English by people who were annoyed at me? Who said you had to learn French?

3 Likes

Paris, Texas?

8 Likes

Who would go there? Do they even speak English there?

4 Likes