Randy's Black Label gets my marijuana smoking glassware sparkling clean

Ironically- that size I picked was slightly bigger than I needed- and I got it both for having the drain (which the ball valve constantly jams on closing and strips the handle connection on), and to fit my BMW 38mm Bing CV carbs into.

The Elma S series is a hell of a good parts cleaner.

Mine will be to clean the dellorto’s for my BMW. I’ll take a look at it. I have been wanting one!

The snarky part of me wants to comment with ‘go big and use ClF3 to clean it’, except there’s no way on this planet (or any other) that I’d let that stuff anywhere NEAR my house…

I only use S40H because I like overkill, and use it normally in antique watch restoration. I needed it for that, but honestly- buy a cheap 150$ ultrasonic for parts cleaning. The S40H is massive overkill to budget at 850$ for parts cleaning, unless you really intend to regularly clean a ton of intricate parts. Otherwise, general cleaning is fine with a cheaper model. Ultra CR by polychem works well- but an ammoniated watch cleaning solution from elma, zenith, or L&R (at around 40$ a gallon) makes an incredible tool cleaning solution. Just don’t put anything with plating in it or it will destroy the plating after 10 min or so!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.