Recent bannings and deletions

yeah but you can just collapse the thread

I know! Itā€™s like broken windows, man! Donā€™t like racism and sexism? Just donā€™t look at it! So easy. Easy peasy lemon motherf**king sqeezy!

2 Likes

uhā€¦ going off the deep end much?

Yeah but you can just not look at the threaded racism and sexism. Threads, man. Threads. Thatā€™s where itā€™s at.

Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, thatā€™s the number. 7 chipmunks twirlinā€™ on a branch, eatinā€™ lots of sunflowers on my uncleā€™s ranch. You know that old childrenā€™s tale from the sea. Itā€™s like youā€™re dreaminā€™ about Gorgonzola cheese when itā€™s clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

1 Like

So ā€¦ it was discussed way back then therefore automatically ā€œnopeā€?

Because you donā€™t like it?

Fair enough.

There was a fairly detailed explanation in the cited post; feel free to read it.

I did.

And it was pretty well refuted by a couple of other posters.

Debatable. Reply in that topic if you have new arguments to bring to bear. The main problem is, disemvowelling screws up the discussions for innocent bystanders, and requires a lot of ongoing explanation. The case for it is extremely weak, and it has major cons.

Iā€™m majorly opposed to things that make average readers suffer. Write once, read many. (Note, Iā€™d put threaded discussions in that same bucket. Donā€™t like a tangent? Itā€™s on you to collapse it, son! Click that mouse and tap that screen! Do work!)

2 Likes

Yeah, but you also think hearts are better than stars.

Theyā€™re always after me

Whooaaa the 1960s Lucky Charms used a six pointed star?? I can see that would not fly today.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Iā€™m here. Super freakinā€™ busy lately, so had to backburner the BBS after last weekā€™s complete blowout.

7 Likes

Whyā€™s he got to get all the attention?

11 Likes

Aw, do we have a lonely banana? Iā€™m sorry buddy, hereā€™s a like.

4 Likes

Iā€™m too busy focusing on the cogs and spats when youā€™re around.

5 Likes

Just look at my brass gears.

8 Likes

JUST LOOK AT ME!

Just look at me.

9 Likes

See, every time I do that, I loose a good chunk of time and have people asking me where Iā€™ve been.

2 Likes

I know, right? Dapper banana thingy. PLENTY OF OTHER BANANAS IN THE BUNCH.

6 Likes

And plenty of time for PEANUT BUTTER JELLY.

3 Likes