Remaster of Marvel's Spider-Man game finally gets standalone release

Originally published at: Remaster of Marvel's Spider-Man game finally gets standalone release | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Does the bundle only apply to the Playstation version? I was able to get the remastered version for the PC on Steam, including the DLC, several months ago.

2 Likes

Yes. I found this confusing too. Turns out the PC version has been available since last August.

3 Likes

Both of the Spider-Man games are amazing. Spectacular even. The original is probably a better game over all, but MM improves a lot of the aspects of the engine and plays more smoothly and looks better. Highly recommended!

IMHO, MM is the better game, just because it’s more focused.

Platinumed both, eagerly awaiting the next one.

That’s a fair point of view. As I said, I think MM is the better product in many important ways, such as a lack of Mary Jane missions, and I’m currently playing it again for, like, the third time. But I liked the story in the original more and with the DLC the original has so much more game in it. I am also eagerly awaiting the next one.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.