Researchers compile list of horse facial expressions

I’ll try almost anything once, so on a trip to Tokyo we shrugged and ordered the horse meat sashimi. I had to fight my son for the last few pieces - it was fantastic. Lean but still soft and with the flavour that you hope raw beef has but never does.

2 Likes

21 comments and this hasn’t been posted?

8 Likes

I hope it didn’t give you the trots.

5 Likes

now if only there were some sort of photo that combined putin and horses…

Oh, but there is.

7 Likes

Perhaps dogs have less facial musculature. I have not dissected enough to say. Yet.

That’s a terrifying level of pareidolia.

1 Like

You seem to have missed out ‘I am about to squash you against the stable wall and stand on your foot’…

The library where I work got a book about Putin several years ago. It had dozens–maybe more than a hundred–pictures of him and we made up a hilarious game of “Find the Picture of Putin Smiling”.

I wish I could find it. The one picture of Putin smiling he was looking at a toddler. The smile just seemed to say, “That looks tasty.”

My uncle used to say that horses are dangerous at both ends and uncomfortable in the middle.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few pictures of him smiling, and I don’t know the context for any of them, but they’re all terrifying.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.