RFK Jr. calls for a new investigation into his father's assassination

well, that was about the Nixon/Kennedy debates…

This was actually a vast conspiracy to cover up the fact that it was actually print media that killed the radio star. I swear!

I for one appreciate your perspective and the info, and I don’t really have a horse in this particular race either way.

But I am a bit of a “UFO nut” (heh) and feel very similarly, especially now that the U.S. DID has released multiple recordings of FA-18s chasing UFOs, and the guy who once head up the investigative unit is now public basically acknowledging “these things are not human, at all.” It was a freaking front page story on The New York Times, but people still totally dismiss it – and these folks tend to NOT have done a lot of UFO research, let me tell you. Like, universally, they haven’t really looked into the issue with any seriousness.

So I feel your pain! Not all of us are so prone to throw out “conspiracies.” They happen every freaking day. It’s just the ones that bring up particularly uncomfortable possibilities/truths, I find, that tend to get dismissed out of hand.

I for one am genuinely curious, as my own conspiracy research, as I mentioned separately, falls into “further out” territory, perhaps. But if you do have the time at some point, please consider starting a thread and posting more info. Again – not everyone here is so intent on holding to official narratives. One can also be curious about these things, do research on them, and not have to believe anything 100%. (I point this out to the skeptics in the crowd.)

The Aristocrats!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.