Robert Scoble thinks privacy advocates have "overstepped their bounds", has useful advice for victims of violent stalkers, and is jealous of your threesomes

Is a “Robert Scoble” something that normal people should care about, or just people who care about “technology evangelists?”

Is this one of those things were people follow someone on Twitter because a bunch of other people follow him on Twitter?

If attention is all this person wants, you’ve already lost by criticizing him.

In response to if anybody thinks that he is smart still I bring this little gem:

“I ask every audience whether or not they use a credit card. Most don’t have a single person who raises their hands.”

It may be because it’s a strange question to ask the audience if they do or don’t use a credit card. Because in that instance 100% of the audience should raise their hands. Or they aren’t listening anymore… So nobody raises their hands…

2 Likes

Man, I knew Scoble a bit at Microsoft back in the day and he didn’t seem quite as much of a loser then, though definitely full of himself with constant self-promotion.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.