Robot vacuum cleaner escapes motel

22 Likes

A Rush song comes to life

10 Likes

You’re welcome :smiley:

25 Likes

I took this as a sign that nobody likes that job, not even a robot. How long before we end up with “solutions” like the hologram in a ST: Voyager episode, who decided to eliminate the source of the dirt problem? :grimacing:

16 Likes

The family vacuum, Dr Professor, must be supervised at all times. They have a tendency to get stuck and eat things they’re not supposed to. But they’ve also made a run for the open door more than once. I love my vacuum very much, but they’re just not that bright.

7 Likes

I couldn’t resist:

57 Likes

the fact that the article uses the line about a reader fearing for the device’s safety out of doors because “nature abhors a vacuum” without crediting that singular genius, one of the sharpest wits of our time, is tragically unjust. Whoever you are, I salute you!

54 Likes

Nobody called Harrison Ford?

6 Likes

Better call Tom Selleck:

14 Likes

giphy (32)

39 Likes

This is a work of great beauty.

12 Likes

Parkour! Parkour!

10 Likes

Domo arigato, Mister Roboto!

14 Likes

Some hotel patrons insist that as the vacuum exited the building it exclaimed “All your carpets are belong to us”.

15 Likes

I suspect next week they’ll find the serial numbers don’t match, that the escapee hijacked and murdered a colleague to fake his own demise, and is still on the loose.

23 Likes

So nice that this story had a happy ending. I heard of one that escaped a room, but not the house, and threw itself down the stairs in a desperate attempt at freedom. Alas, it succumbed to its injuries, at peace with the knowledge that it had tried to its best.

7 Likes

It was looking for a mailbox to submit its application to form a union.

10 Likes

20 Likes

People, have we learned nothing from Blade Runner,Terminator, Jurassic Park, etc? Actually, this incident furnishes the critical spawning event for my new screenplay: Terminator Park Runner: The Suckening – coming to theaters nowhere this summer.

10 Likes

34 Likes