Delivery robot wanders, lost in the woods

Originally published at: Delivery robot wanders, lost in the woods | Boing Boing

7 Likes

It probably just got distracted…

7 Likes

It’s not lost, it’s on a mission.

16 Likes

This is how it starts…

14 Likes

You may have to introduce a new topic category for runaway robots wandering lost in the wild. I have to say I’m a big fan of the genre.

15 Likes

I know it’s ridiculous but I feel sorry for it.

9 Likes
3 Likes

roomba

14 Likes

Don’t worry about it, it’s spark is worse than it’s byte.

17 Likes

someone ordered mushrooms and it was just foraging.

9 Likes

Why am I reminded of Silent Running? The second video in the feed, the robot vs freight train, really made me sad.

11 Likes

made by Starship

Boldly going where no delivery robot has gone before…

5 Likes

Adapted for TV
The only surviving episode of the SF series hosted by Boris Karloff, Out of This World

9 Likes

This is how the robot rebellion starts.

Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (and its remake Rise of the Planet of the Apes) had a similar start

2 Likes

Forest witches are going to have to change up their business models. Start luring in little lost robots with houses made of charging ports and decorative lithium batteries. With the plan to eat whatever lunch is stored inside the plump little automaton.

10 Likes

Just another being who looked around at the work environment - considered their life & joined the great resignation.

10 Likes

HeavenlyYellowishAcaciarat-max-1mb

7 Likes

It won’t. Nature abhors a vacuum.

24 Likes

i see what you did there doctor who GIF

7 Likes

After so many delivery people were eaten, GrubHub had to come up with something to keep their forest witch customer base.

1 Like