Delivery robot wanders, lost in the woods

or maybe it just realized how much it was getting paid…

2 Likes

Reminds me of this film that’s coming out soon, too…

Which looks adorbs.

6 Likes

Oh, that looks brilliant. One of the best (weirdest) characters from After Life. I am going to keep an eye out for this one.

5 Likes

I saw a similar looking delivery bot last month while driving around with my significant other, we both sort of panicked because it looked like a cooler that was rolling out of control and might roll onto the lane of traffic that i was on and hit my car. I did quickly pick up on the fact that it was a delivery bot thankfully

2 Likes

This is just another Tale from the Loop

3 Likes

But inspired by Rush (a much better band IMO)

1 Like

It’s all good until it’s befriended by a young child.

tumblr_m0fjhvO8Qu1rprz3po1_500

5 Likes

These things are basically remote controlled though, no? So someone deliberately drove it out there? I wonder if they deliver to non-addresses, e.g. in the middle of the woods. That would actually be pretty funny, if true.

2 Likes

The battery life on it is pretty impressive, but I hope it wasn’t carrying perishables.

3 Likes

It’s on its way to Grandma’s house. Little Red Riding Hood is using the gig economy to outwit the Big Bad Wolf.

5 Likes

LRRH: Why, robot, what big chips you’ve got!

Robot: All the better to track you with.

2 Likes

dad jokes.

2 Likes

I was playing D&D as a half-elf who grew up in a pack of escaped autonomous construction robots that ‘lived’ in the woods; Naturally she thought she wasa robot too. Good times.

2 Likes

the lord of the rings GIF
Not all who wonder are lost.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.