Rogue One is getting an IMAX rerelease to signal the coming of Andor

Originally published at: Rogue One is getting an IMAX rerelease to signal the coming of Andor | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Futurama Buy GIF

4 Likes

Definitely one of the better episodes (sez i). Here’s hoping that a re-release doesn’t perform a greedo-shot-first tweak and allow our brave pair to end up with indications of cheating death.

4 Likes

Not sure if I wanna sit in a theater for it - but in better times I would!

2 Likes

All the Star Wars prequels, sequels and in-betweequels have reminded me of the old saying about so-called “missing links” in evolution: every time science finds one missing link they actually create two more.

I wonder if they’ll ever make a movie that explores the 27-minute period between the events of Rogue One and the events of A New Hope.

8 Likes

Kiddo wants to go Saturday because he doesn’t remember that we saw it at the theater first run. :woman_shrugging: Fine, we’ll watch Saw’s last moments and try to spot The Ghost again.

1 Like

So panic all aboard the blockade runner. Interspersed with Vader getting cranky and force choking every officer aboard the Devastator until they finally catch up to them? I’d watch it.

1 Like

Finally we will learn the answer to the question every fan has been wondering: Did Leia have time to grab a cup of space-coffee during the flight to Tatooine?

1 Like

Blue milk

1 Like

She might have been reaching for something a bit stronger, under the circumstances. I sure would have.

Bah the chain showing it near me doesn’t do covid spacing anymore so I’m going to have to buy spacer seats. Grr!

Blue Kumis?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.