Russia is in financial freefall

He took 5 tests to get that photo op.

13 Likes

Where are the nuclear wessels?

16 Likes

I’d be more concerned with what might have been on the big q-tip when it went up my nose.

Vlad doesn’t believe in subtle poisons.

6 Likes

How small can they get the listening/transmitting devices now?

(As small as those chips that go in the vaccines?) /s

2 Likes

… and more welcome fallout:

12 Likes

Da, the ruble is rubble.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Was anyone else unreasonably frightened of quicksand as a child? I was terrified, and the risk of falling into some is, uh, non-existent in Ontario, where I grew up.

14 Likes

I believe the judge (after he was arrested), shook his finger at the offender, made tsk, tsk noises and then released him.

Dockworkers of the world, unite!

10 Likes

The Kyiv Independent reports that Ukraine said they want Crimea back.

15 Likes

YES. I was just thinking about how it seemed like 50s-70s media presented quicksand as a threat that was EVERYWHERE. Then the meme just evaporated sometime in the 80s. Interesting.

6 Likes

And I can’t see any way for him to gracefully pull back and save face at this point. And that’s if he can still be reasoned with.

5 Likes

And giant, Shelob sized spiders.

4 Likes

Throwing Trump under the bus with whatever he (Putin) has on him?

ETA: Not so much that it would save Putin, but give him time to yell “Hey lookit over there!” then throw down a smoke grenade, whirl his cape round himself and disappear.

10 Likes

A reasonable demand. However, they probably won’t get it back in a negotiating session like that since it’s been a fait accompli reluctantly accepted by the international community for years. However, a guarantee of free passage of Ukrainian warships between the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea might be a possibility.

6 Likes

Well, Zelenskyy said that he didn’t think they’d be negotiating in good faith, so he must have figured they might as well put it on the table.

14 Likes
16 Likes

They should offer the crews were a 30% finders fee to confiscate them. I’m sure they have enough lifeboats for the billionaires.

10 Likes

A bounty, as it were.

12 Likes