Sanago imitates art with plastic in real life using his 3D printing pen

Originally published at: Sanago imitates art with plastic in real life using his 3D printing pen | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I see lots of these on Amazon at many different price points but it’s not immediately clear which are mere disposable toys and which are robust and for serious long-term use.

Time to get down a rabbit hole and do some research.

2 Likes

I like the use of the head-spinning feature when spray-painting.

4 Likes

That was remarkable in many ways. Thirteen minutes passed in a flash. Yeah, artificial intelligence, can you do this? huh? Thought not.

2 Likes

I’ve heard there’s a Stable Diffusion (like Dall-E) plugin for Blender coming, so… AI generated 3D prinatble shapes are definitely coming. But will they be able to capture your attention for 13 minutes? Unsure.

4 Likes

That’s interesting. I did mean the whole piece covering many different genres and exhibiting a complex sense of humor. They will get there, and just through analyzing pixel colors and nearby text, apparently. I’ve been doing it wrong all these years.

2 Likes

Here’s another neat video where Sanago repairs a wall. Chopped it out of the story to keep it short:

3 Likes

Ah! An actual difference between SG and Battle Royale. :wink:

“When I felt a sense of regret of putting aluminum foil around my head as a thirty-year-old, I took it off.”

I’m positive he meant that.

3 Likes

Get Project Farm to review them.

2 Likes

seems if you’re going to fill it in, you might as well use sculpey or something?

cool vid tho

1 Like

It’s amazing how funny the right pixel next to another pixel can be.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.