Science FTW

:crossed_fingers:t4:

10 Likes
8 Likes

Seems a bit pie-in-the-sky, but let’s hope:

6 Likes

Popular Mechanics - getting our nerdy hopes up since 1902!

I mean, I read it and there’s lots of really interesting stuff and everything, but… yeah, pie shop.

7 Likes

My mom’s hair came back in curly after chemo, and it had always been bone-straight. It freaked her b/c didn’t have any idea what to do with it. She eventually found shampoo that calmed it down, and after a few years it was straight again.

Very strange, but not that unusual.

9 Likes

Periodic Table leggings and dress - ebay & amazOMG

11 Likes

Can confirm from personal experience.

What didn’t go away was that the shade of brown changed, from a warm tone (normal for hair) to a cool tone (unusual for natural hair color, but available in hair dye so not totally crazy).

8 Likes

Is this that period underwear I’ve been hearing so much about?

Arrested Development Flirt GIF

9 Likes

boourns GIF

1 Like

Here are some, altho I’ve never felt terribly

while having cramps that felt like someone’d hit me in the tummy with a cricket bat, no matter how young & cute I may have been at the time.

At least it changed to another pretty color!

Mom’s hair color stayed silver.

6 Likes

My hair used to be so straight you could measure with it. After being pregnant and giving birth (a month early) it’s now wavy. 7 years on and still wavy. If pregnancy can mess with it, I am not at all surprised chemo can make more drastic changes

I’m excited mine is going silver. Not grey but a shiny metallic silver. If I could make all the (admittedly nice) brown go silver today I would.

9 Likes

Silver hair is awesome. My silver hairs look fabulous with their strawberry blonde buddies.

Having a really hard time finding shampoo that doesn’t disappear or bland-ify the red, tho. tophat-cry

Yeah, it’s great having such weird hair, until some stupid shit like that takes all the weird prettiness out of it. Last time I talked to a hairdresser about it, all she could suggest was using shampoo “for red hair.” tophat-shrug

ETA:
Rather akin to the Periodic Table leggings are the color chart ones -

Love 'em!

10 Likes

It’s a Pantsone chart.

10 Likes

“Pantson”, surely? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Maybe not so much “FTW,” but news anyway.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Happy Birthday Dancing GIF by Storyful

11 Likes
9 Likes

This is pretty cool findings.

8 Likes
10 Likes