Scotland just became the first country to provide free tampons and pads to all

“Neoliberal” doesn’t have much to do with social policy. It’s primarily an economic philosophy, a new form of the old “the state should give capitalist enterprises the liberty to do what they want (i.e. leave them as unfettered and unregulated as possible)” argument that results is the policies you describe.

Neoliberal economic philosophy plus social liberalism is basically the Third Way position.

2 Likes

Pretty much what I hear when the Scottish codger next island over vocalizes in my general direction across the bay. He’s friend of the parents, I tell them he was yelling and they visit him. I can never understand him but my parents can… some how. AND he always looks pissed off in general.

At any rate, good on Scottland for providing.

Scottland? Where they make Scott paper towels? I know they’re super absorbent and all, but sounds like a bad idea.

/s

3 Likes

Sorry for the typo. :face_with_thermometer:

no sarcasim intended. BTW is Ian MacNeil of your relations?

1 Like

If you mean the footballer, not that I’m aware.

It would be nice, though, being able to immigrate on the fast track. Or is that only Ireland?

2 Likes

Nah, uncle Ian MacNeil (he married my moms 2nd oldest sister), CWO rank in the Canadian Forces. Rest in Peace. thought all Scots kept in touch.

I heard Ireland is the toughest European country to immigrate to.

Back on track, good for the women whom will benefit from this doctrine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.