Seattle surgeon suspended for sexting during surgery

Is selling narcotic pain medicine ILLEGAL enough for you? Holy shit.

I’m not saying he shouldn’t be prosecuted and fired, if found guilty. I’m questioning whether his entire life should be ruined by publishing this all over the internet and making it a viral cause for everyone’s entertainment, before he’s even found guilty.

Oh please, he’s scum. There’s no reason to defend this guy. None.

Perhaps if he had acted like a professional while on the job, we wouldn’t be here.

It’s not like we don’t have evidence. Oh and yeah, I’m not a jury member, so I can judge him all I damn well please, and seriously, fuck this guy and fuck guys like him. They make for work uncomfortable and often threatening work environments for anyone without a penis (or anyone reasonable WITH a penis, for that matter).

Every time some poor asshole’s life is “ruined” (you seem to think he’ll be ruined, but I doubt that), maybe more of the assholes will get the hint that that shit is not okay. Shunning that shit is part of letting assholes know it is not okay.

But hey, my aunt has to deal with some jerk who likes to hug her in creepy ways and call her “baby” and “sexy” and now she has to decide to say something now or wait until an important certification he is in charge of his through so she doesn’t risk the job she’s had for a decade.

Fuck this guy. He doesn’t deserve any sympathy. He made his bed. Boo hooh, poor asshole now has to sleep with it. Let me cry a little tear.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.