Sign the open letter: European businesses concerned about US changes to net neutrality

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/20/sign-the-open-letter-european.html

1 Like

Net Neutrality needs a catchier name to start with, then folks will get interested. Try Net Death, it’s got a bit more of a ring to it

2 Likes

Open letter by internet users to some anonymous thingy deciding about technical stuff.

I can see why we can’t have nice things, here.

1 Like

Be very careful with services like this. I have heard horror stories of domains being held for ransom by proxy-owners. Privacy comes at a cost in virtually all areas of life. I would strongly recommend private WHO IS before going with a service like this.

Besides, if you ever have a legal issue with your name… they will be the one in control of your dog fight, not you. And as someone who has spent millions on domains like VPN.com, I can tell you this is not a good position to be in if you are not the party in charge of your domain.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.