Silent Hello: Lionel Richie's classic music video, but without the words

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Fixed.

6 Likes

That is pretty damn funny - it’s got to be the best one yet, or at least the best of the ones I’ve seen, if I haven’t seen them all. I guess having creepy and hilarious source material to work with helped.

2 Likes

Is it as good as Utah Saints unplugged?

3 Likes

Better, even. Plus, Lionel Richie’s modified video has the added benefit of pointing out how absurd the original was, too.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the jerky, pointless 1.2 second GIF. That’s exactly what the article needed - to look like it was put together by a 12 year old. Can we stop with the useless, seizure-inducing GIFs now?

3 Likes

This. Channel. Is. Stupendous.

Scotty, send a hailing frequency to @Donald_Petersen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHAp_NU_jF0

3 Likes

Oh man, that’s rich. Internets, you have earned your pay today!

I thought nothing could be funnier than the squeaking of the latex and Spock’s sniff, but then the whistle at 2:00 and I came apart completely.

Oh man oh man oh man, I can’t breathe…

3 Likes

I kinda want him to do Billy Squier’s “Rock Me Tonite,” but the original video is already too cringeworthy.

1 Like

No. No we can’t. We’ve asked, and the answer is no.

1 Like

I like the .gifs. Sometimes I don’t have to watch the videos.

1 Like

Is this one of those cases? No. No it isn’t.

Ha! All the squicky lip noises! Laughing. Still. More laughing.

1 Like

No, but it sounded like you were calling for the stopping of all the .gifs. I would rather have some useless ones than none.

Though you may have been genuinely calling for stopping only the useless, seizure inducing ones.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.