Simple rules for healthy eating

[Permalink]

1 Like

So the Bloomin’ Onion is back on the good list? Anybody wanna go out after work?

3 Likes

Do yoga daily and be healthy.

My cardiologist, of all people, told me to eat more salt. My blood pressure is naturally really low. So low at my last visit, in fact, that he was concerned about me driving home!

3 Likes

I see you have not yet read the rest of the article. This is why we can’t have reasonable diet advice! :wink:

I know you’re kidding, but really, it’s so common. For example, “Reduce carbohydrates when trying to lose weight” should really mean “of all the food groups, refined carbs have the fewest other nutrients, and if you diet you’re going to cut something, so…” but in practice people hear, “Eat all the eggs and bacon you can find! Pasta is Satan!”

5 Likes

Everything in moderation. Including moderation.

13 Likes

I actually did read the article, and was shocked at the unbridled moderation. This could be devastating for the sensationalism industry. Imagine if everybody stopped buying fad diet books - economic chaos!

2 Likes

Food, all food should be a pleasure.

1 Like

Ha, mine my blood pressure is high but salt wasn’t the issue for me. It was a genetic since my relatives, grandparents, queen ant, etc. have high blood pressures. :frowning:

I wouldn’t count on that happening.

3 Likes

It’s actually amazing to me that lard used to be thought of as a health food.

1 Like

That’s just what the people of the future will say about the stuff we eat today.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.