Since George Floyd's murder, 104 drivers including 8 cops have rammed protestors with vehicles.

Tbh, If I was in a situation where people were trying to break in and pull me out of my car, I’m going to run them over and leave, and I’d guess that all the posters in here would too. That said, I don’t go driving where there’s protests on purpose with the intent to run people over. The distinction is clear.

2 Likes

Because racism.

1 Like

Now, if only there was a protest under the 11’8"+8" bridge…

4 Likes

Hey, there’s an herb I take and that cows stay away from because of its spikiness (Tribulus Terrestris?) Boots and cars, not so much. Perhaps there’s a Super Cali Trop that I just haven’t heard of. Cal State trops for normal events, Cal Tech if it’s BLM x BYOB.

2 Likes

Cops and what kind of automatics they will arrest…[goes to label a crowd-friendly looking pipe with that meme.]

2 Likes

104 cowards. Huge losers in life.

… ironically, DeSantis is a bearer of the “Global War on Terrorism Medal”. Which he was awarded for… serving as a Navy lawyer in Gitmo. Never mind…

Also, the far right gamer fringe has GIFs and memes of running people over. I had one asshole’s youtube channel taken down only this weekend… he’s probably safe on Twitch, or some other site.

Glad this is being tracked. I was considering making a compilation when I saw three vehicular terrorism incidents happen in 24 hours and nobody talking about it.

If only cars were as simple as TVs we could develop an Accelerator-Be-Gone device. I have some hope for Level 2 self driving cars being being helpful. If nothing else protestors could use “Speed Limit 5 MPH” signs for shields.

1 Like

You can’t count the cops in on that – they’re just doing what they see as their job. Sadly their job seems to be eliminating, in one way or another, anybody they don’t want around.

1 Like

You know, prosecutors have a special word for sharing these memes and people commenting that they would run over protestors blocking the road. The call it premeditation.

2 Likes

They would if they were doing the job we pretend they do. Instead they call it harmless jokes surrounding a case with extenuating circumstances.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, those same prosecutors have to work with the cops that (in many cases) either approve of or are complicit in these attacks against people protesting police violence.
If only there were some means of having a buffer of some kind between those prosecutors and cops; a buffer composed of ordinary, (non-cop) citizens, pre-screened so as to avoid white-washing these incidents, and having supoena powers to get the facts on the case…

Maybe someday.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.