SO LATE SO SOON: fun, genre-celebrating SF for young readers (of all ages!)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/02/so-late-so-soon.html

7 Likes

Congratulations! I enjoyed the excerpt and look forward to reading the rest of it.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!
(This is SO. STUPENDOUSLY. SUPERCOOL. :fireworks: :smiley:)

4 Likes

A colleague and I just blew an entire hour check-in this morning somehow sidetracked into talking about how Sci-Fi and fantasy that just goes for it and has fun making things happen rather than wringing its hands about how subtle and original its being are the best (I recommended the Wayward Child Series to her, she recommended N.K. Jemison to me). And then I come back to boingboing to find the perfect next read! Congrats! As a person with an…unpredictable work ethic and a filing cabinet drawer full of perennially put-off projects, this is really great to see from a fellow mutant!

4 Likes

Haha, yes - totally agree (wish I could have been at that chat!)
Big thanks from a Moose to a Goose for the congrats and the recommendations - looking into them now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations @moosemalloy :bouquet: :smiley:

Loved the excerpt, and thank you to Cory and BoingBoing for posting this :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, appreciate your kind words (and the bouquet!) - so glad you liked it :sunny:

1 Like

Wonderful! A win for everybody!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.