Spaaaaace (Part 1)

One Of Saturn’s Moons Discovered To Have All The Ingredients For Mouthwatering Enchiladas

6 Likes

I had to click on the link to see it was an Onion article. Not that I expected whole ingredients to exist outside of earth but I was curious to see how some journalist could have drawn that conclusion

6 Likes
9 Likes

tumblr_mi6qy7rttU1qbh26io1_1280__cropped

5 Likes

“So long and thanks for all the… OMG!! NO!!!” :joy:

5 Likes
3 Likes

The only orcas that were capable of slamming into Earth at high speed were these.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Existential dread time: One day Earth’s oceans will boil. This exoplanet might reveal when

4 Likes

On a related note, this is interesting reading:

4 Likes

There may be trouble ahead
But while there’s music and moonlight and love and romance
Let’s face the music and dance

6 Likes

The Buddha really wasn’t kidding.

4 Likes
4 Likes

“Musk said SpaceX is implementing “well over a thousand” changes,” and “I think the probability of this next flight working, getting to orbit, is much higher than the last one. Maybe it’s like 60 percent. It depends on how well we do at stage separation.””

4 Likes

And August doesn’t have any dates that work as 69 or 420 jokes, so maybe Musk can actually give the engineers a chance to make a real launch attempt instead. But I don’t know why I would trust his estimate anyway. :unamused:

8 Likes

… or, just look at Venus :white_circle:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past him to celebrate 8/8

3 Likes

Man, I just now realized what starting a car company and rocket program have in common!

5 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes