Sponsor shout-out: ShanaLogic's solar system necklace

Venus should be yellow, not red. Uranus has Neptune-like clouds, Neptune is a blue Jupiter… And what the hell is that ninth blue thing? Our solar system only has eight planets and Pluto is yellow-ish.

How are they price wise? My SO makes tons of historical fashion pieces, hats, and so on, and the fines almost always end up being the most expensive part. “Yes, $90 for fabric, and can I get 250 fresh water pearls and a diadem that is reminiscent of queen Victoria?” :smile:

Oh, and @Shana, your stuff looks great. Mrs. Japhroaig should sell through you :smile:

1 Like

The prices are a 10th of anything you’ll find here or less. But… quality is a crap shoot. Sometimes it’s great sometimes it’s garbage. And Shana is right. There is tons of copying. But over all its good. Especially for findings.

Somehow and improbably, nobody has pointed out that the Chinese knockoff only has seven celestial objects, and not all of them are planets.
I’m buying Shana’s.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.