Squirrel assault shuts down East Bay

You laugh about Ted Kaczynski being led astray by a squirrel, but as a particularly young and sensitive college freshman volunteering for the psych department, his psychology was actually warped to the point of becoming the unabomber by irresponsible, unethical, and really just fucking cruel experimentation.

Listening to the protocol he underwent it would appear that the college had no IRB at all, or else, the researchers were just off doing their own shit and never bothered to run anything by the IRB.

3 Likes

More squirrel mayhem:

4 Likes

Well, that’s… impressive. How the hell do you stab somebody with a squirrel?

1 Like

Frozen?

Edit:
SC woman charged with stabbing husband with a ceramic squirrel - U.S. News

2 Likes

SC and ceramic sort of bring down the awesome on that headline. My initial thought to the first post was that bludgeon or flog might be more appropriate. I’ll leave it to others with personal knowledge of the area to determine if SC should be any more shocking than Florida.

ETA:

My favorite rodent carnage story revolves around a particularly nasty (or maybe correctly territorial) marmot, that was living on a ledge on Longs Peak in Colorado. A climber made a missing gear post for the backpack that said rodent kicked off the ledge. The bag fell hundreds of feet to the glacier below. Follow up posts had others confirming the disposition of the aforementioned rodent.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.