Star-shaped polymer kills superbug strains without antibiotics

Never. No one is immune to the close up stab, man. Even molecules. Even particles. Even quarks.

6 Likes

4 Likes

No worries, n, Indubitably no attack, just ughin’. Star-shaped ughin’. stab

:wink:

4 Likes

10 years from now we find out it’s interfering with diatom reproduction.

7 Likes

So wut? New energies for new systems, man, we killed this shit already with perfluorocarbons, no?

3 Likes

12 Likes

8 Likes

Correction: This story has been updated to clarify that it is the bacterial infections acquired by the Syrians that are resistant to antibiotics, not the Syrians themselves.

12 Likes

I’m hoping this is a thing that won’t survive a trip through the autoclave.

4 Likes

I see you once again at the top of your game, Sir.

2 Likes

Alas, I failed miserably at my attempt to merge the two… (someday I need to get something more advanced than MS Word to edit pictures)

7 Likes

What is your message, sans perfect delivery? In words.

1 Like

I do believe you have won today’s internets.

3 Likes

I like my vegetables CRISPR.

7 Likes

Liked, ‘cause I had to look that up, and I like lernin’.

4 Likes

Well, if the Syrians weren’t resistant to antibiotics then antibiotics could be used against them! Oh, the horror!

2 Likes

Shouldn’t this be in a “why do people support Trump” thread?

2 Likes

sounds similar to the non-poison used on flea infestations - diatomaceous earth powder patted into carpets - the microscopic sharp fragments scratch the flea exoskeletons and they dehydrate - non-toxic, even non-irritating, to larger organisms suchlike your kitties and whatnot

4 Likes

2 Likes

according to this factual report one has to wake the inner shark before having a chance overcoming the subcutaneous death squad, not sure if Ninja powers are enough

I like Moer’s style, this is the “author” of said report

2 Likes