"Stop picking on me!" -- Justice Thomas

Thomas has faced criticisms that he accepted luxury trips from a GOP donor without reporting them. Thomas last year maintained that he didn’t have to report the trips paid for by one of “our dearest friends.” His wife, conservative activist Ginni Thomas has faced criticism for using her Facebook page to amplify unsubstantiated claims of corruption by President Joe Biden, a Democrat.

He did not discuss the content of the criticisms directly, but said that “reckless” people in Washington will “bomb your reputation.”

Well, of course the big whiner didn’t discuss the content of the criticisms directly, or at all. But still, just let the man go about his business and stop being so mean.

8 Likes

There is an easy solution
Resign GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

32 Likes

It would give him more time for his cosplay.

9 Likes

The reenactment nerd in me is enraged by the inaccuracy in their costumes. The democracy nerd is me is enraged by…every other thing about them.

23 Likes

It only seems inaccurate because you’re comparing it to outfits from the past.

13 Likes

Ok, I’ll bite. Which bits are “lies,” Clarence? Let’s discuss it. Oh… you don’t want to talk about it? Hmmmm…

21 Likes

STFU and either resign, which is what most of us want, or start behaving in an ethical fashion, you fucker.

10 Likes

During the appearance, Thomas was asked questions by U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle, one of Thomas’ former law clerks who was later appointed to the federal bench.

Hard-hitting questions, I’m sure. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Thomas has faced criticisms that he accepted luxury trips from a GOP donor without reporting them. Thomas last year maintained that he didn’t have to report the trips paid for by one of “our dearest friends.”

14 Likes

Aw, he doesn’t like the public comments about his actions (since he faces no other consequences)?

Its Getting Hot In Here American Crime Story GIF by FX Networks

:smiling_imp:

18 Likes
12 Likes

He really should’ve taken John Oliver’s offer.

19 Likes

If only he had some sort of background in a field where unjust or fallacious accusations were rebuked by presentations of facts. Then he would certainly clear his name.

9 Likes

When refusing to explain the reasons for your alleged malfeasances, resort to insults. Straight from the Trump playbook.

6 Likes

It looks like he’s presenting himself as a conquistador. Talk about bad optics and insensitivity to the history of massacred and enslaved POC. This fucker doesn’t get it.

5 Likes

The hat is conquistador, the clothing is crusdader, the sword looks sort of roman?

8 Likes

I’ll open with “horned helmet” :smiley:

6 Likes

12 Likes

I’ll go with the classic Texas joke, two small points and a whole lot of bull inbetween.

7 Likes

Yes… and just as fucked up. :smiley:

4 Likes