☭ Sup Marxists? ☭

Y’know, maybe this is the right place to post this.

Anyone heard of Yawni Miopicness?

Sorry, that should be Milo Yiannopoulos (warning Encyclopedia Dramatica Link, not-at-all-pc). He’s the Breitbart reporter who manipulated his way into many red pill issues including gamergate and blacklivesmatter, a wretch of a human being.

I had the uncomfortable experience of trudging partway through the following Joe Rogan interview with him. Whilst I realise Joe is sometimes a bit reductive and is happy enough cherry picking dumb examples to argue against as a way of propping up his personal ideology, he’s usually a good example of someone who is ultimately more interested in truth and can be brought around by good arguments.

However, this particular interview really takes the biscuit.

Anyway, if you don’t have a weak heart I thought I might afford you an opportunity to watch a car crash of religiously-fuelled, white male privilege instantiated in a self aggrandising whelp of a man who’s popularity seems to be in the ascendancy as a figurehead for the red pill types.

Here’s the interview, if you have acid reflux or are prone to fits of anger I would suggest avoiding it but I think it does eventually provide a good look inside the character of the enemy.

Maybe I’ll go and finish it now, many commenters have pointed out he begins to fall apart about half way through so maybe that’s something to look forward to.

2 Likes

#AllLivesMatterExceptIActuallyDontThinkThatAndYouCanTellBecauseISaidAllLiveMatter

4 Likes

#IsAllLiveMatterSomeKindOfAnimismOrSomething?

2 Likes

#IsntAnimismTheAttributionOfSoulsToPlantsAndInanimateObjects?

5 Likes

#ObjectToObjectification

1 Like

#AyeButDidn’tYouSay’LiveMatter’WhichMightBeConstruedAsImplyingAnimismIfOneWasWontToWillinglyMisinterpretLanguageForThePurposeOfAHackneyedJoke?

3 Likes

#ThisFormatOfCommunicationMakesItHardToDetectTypos

8 Likes

14 Likes

4 Likes

“Thuuuhhuuhh Media”

:clap: :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

If the whole of United States intelligence organizations can’t trick Edward Snowden into publicly making a stupid statement, what hope does a lone internet troll have.

7 Likes
1 Like

Edward Snowden has publicly made several stupid statements, but they don’t register as stupid to the people who don’t like him.

1 Like

Got any notable examples?

Well, I think his entire political philosophy is pretty stupid. I mean, he’s a libertarian. But people who dislike him are mostly rightwingers who have an expressed libertarian bent to their thinking, you know, even though they think that the government should jail Edward Snowden for saying what the government does. I think libertarianism is dumb, but at least I can respect Sndwden for being actually principled.

7 Likes

People who think in terms of “rugged individualists” and “hate us for our freedumbs” are incapable of feeling shame, so I don’t think the futility of the trolley bothered them any.

1 Like

5 Likes

I suppose we can expect to see a lot of Vader88 -themed posting and gamergator nicks being registered as we speak.

2 Likes

7 Likes