######Or not. It’s really up to you.

But I do hope you have loads of fun.

2 Likes

More advice from W.C. Fields,
“I never drink anything stronger than gin before breakfast”

2 Likes

don’t be silly

1 Like

I’m terrible at being kawaii, but I’m excited to see all the cosplay!

2 Likes

I’m not dragging the discussion over here with @ tags. I don’t really want to have it again.

5 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

Christ, what Massholes.

1 Like

4 Likes

is this in the gif bank?

1 Like

When is this silliness going to end indeed? When are black people going to stop being SO PUT OUT about being MURDERED BY COPS? How very unfair of them…

What’s wrong with the guy they interviewed?

4 Likes

It is now.

1 Like

Not sure where else to put this, but SM? seems to be a catch-all cultural marxists thread, so it’s as good as any:

4 Likes

I liked “ALL LIVES MATTER.”

Here’s some proposition logic:

(1) All lives matter
(2) Black lives are lives

(1) and (2): Black lives matter (Categorical Syllogism)

Why are the police so upset about something that is provably true from their own premise?

Oh, wait, are you telling me that sometimes there is an implication to what someone is saying that goes beyond the mere logical meaning of the statement? Oh… I wonder what implication we can draw from police being upset by #blacklivesmatter?

10 Likes

If you want to play around: http://memegenerator.net/instance2/2276194

source image from NPR

3 Likes

I love it when MRAs feel that their “voice doesn’t matter”. Because they think that their opinions can’t be worthless!

5 Likes

I never liked the Red Wings after they invaded Mysidia and stole the water crystal.

I read through that. WTF at making that a hate crime but also WTF at 30 officers in one year? What the hell is going on in Red Wing?

2 Likes