Super-Fun-Pak Comix, feat. Gibbon the Ocelot and MORE!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/04/super-fun-pak-comix-feat-gib.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH Super-Fun-Pak Comix features Gibbon the Ocelot, Guy Walks into a Bar, and MUCH MORE!!

7 Likes

Red meat for the theoretical physics base. :yum:

11 Likes

Those Berenstein Bears! My favorite childhood book was Hip on Pip by Dr Strauss.

14 Likes

I remember the last time you made this comment, like it was yesterday.

6 Likes

I know very subtle and I had to look up Mandela Effect to get it

4 Likes

(me too.)

3 Likes

That photorealistic Lion King bit just reminded me of one of the movie’s key omissions.

neuter-king

Maybe Mufasa should have been voiced by an actor with a voice a few octaves higher.

12 Likes

The snake one was golden.

Also, there need to be more giant sloths in comics.

3 Likes

“Leaving-the-Window-Wide-Open-At-Night-Man,” you say?

(And yeah, he was basically a Batman analog.)

8 Likes

Is this his arch enemy?

9 Likes

Right! I was going to make that comment myself. Boy, I miss China Mieville’s run on that comic. The current Dial H is fun – and Joe Quinones is amazing – but not as good as China’s.

2 Likes

Is Defenestrator a Batman villain? Because if so, maybe. “Open-Window Man” isn’t an alt-universe Bruce Wayne, but has the same backstory (except at the point where he has the same backstory as the comic here - seeing an open window and taking that as inspiration, honing his window related skills to be the best in the world, etc.).

Defenestrator might be the Man-Bat to Open-Window Man’s Batman.

Yeah, cancelled too early. It was just too weird to live, I guess.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.