Super-Fun-Pak Comix, feat. Percival Dunwoody, RNNR, and Seed Selling!

Originally published at: Super-Fun-Pak Comix, feat. Percival Dunwoody, RNNR, and Seed Selling! | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Seed seller strip. First rate nostalgia right there.

9 Likes

That’s the best thing I’ve seen in TtDB in decades (my favorite being the Elian Gonzalez one). Bolling should go for the surreal more often.

1 Like

Fantastic callback to the Boltzmann Brains strip.

2 Likes

Multi-level gardening.

1 Like

See also:

1 Like

In 1968 in Fresno I signed up to sell seeds, but it was late fall by the time they got around to processing my order, so they sent me boxes and boxes of Christmas cards to sell. It turned out that I was a /demon/ at selling cards. I biked around all the local housing developments and sold the whole crate in two afternoons. I picked a beebee gun from the catalog, they sent it in time for Christmas (!) and my stepbrother and I shot all the back windows out of the house they were building behind ours. No consequences, no repercussions. There’s a Frank Zappa song that perfectly captures childhood in the 1960s. I don’t remember the title, but the chorus begins: “Whizzing and pasting and pooting through the day…”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.