Swedish company bringing shared pogo sticks to SF

If you have problems with e-scooters clogging sidewalks, causing injuries, and reducing the use of mass transit there is an alternative. Swedish startup Cangoroo is bringing dockless pogo sticks to the Bay Area.

“We’ve been following the micro-mobility market and seen the demand. However, we also found that existing players are very generic when it comes to brand loyalty and making a statement and contributing to something beyond taking you from point A to B,” he said, emphasizing the sustainability and fitness aspect to the pogo sticks.

Mikkelsen said Cangoroo would be ready to work with city officials, including the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency, on regulations and safety before launching the product.

4 Likes

Stupid ­

8 Likes

Uh-huh.

1 Like

false advertising, clearly only 1 person per pogo in that photo. classic deceptive trade practice, FTC needs to get their asses :angry:

1 Like

Does it get good mileage?

The main problem with a normal pogo stick is that heat builds up in the spring pretty fast, and a red-hot spring doesn’t bounce too well.

5 Likes

and by “Swedish Company” I think I’m fair to assume you mean The Yes Men

4 Likes

Honestly, I can’t tell anymore. I read the article and I still have no idea whether this is real or not.

4 Likes

Peak Reality

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.