Texas's terrible new abortion regulation is a con aimed at low-information/anti-abortion voters

I’m guessing that most miscarriages will end up in the toilet like they currently do - before a woman even realizes she was pregnant. Regardless, it’s a shit stupid law.

1 Like

And to permanently disturb any children in the area, probably turning them into lifelong sexual predators.

7 Likes

Gee, what could possibly be the reason for that? Couldn’t be because they found a way to close all those “death clinics” AKA planned parenthood offices, is it? NAH, must be some other reason, right? /s

10 Likes

14 Likes

I guess they meant she was too egoistical to step down during the obama administration? I guess? Anyway to blame a woman?

7 Likes

WHAT A BITCH, AMIRITE?!? I MEAN THAT PAPAYA OUGHTA GIVE UP HER SEAT FOR A MAN–SHEEE DONE BEEN THERE TOO LONG!

Oh. Wait. So, yeah. Women’s fault, those huge egos getting in the way, mumble mumble mumble.

8 Likes

Medicaid expansion.

I’m sure that didn’t help matters, but neither did running one of the largest providers of women’s health out of town. It’s a cluster-fuck-storm of reasons, I’d imagine.

7 Likes

More Randy Rhoads quotes.

1 Like

Ah, no.

Randi Rhodes:

Randy Rhodes:

8 Likes

It’s an honest mistake :wink:

4 Likes

Blonde hair and bangs? No mistake there. He clearly faked his own death so he could lay low for thirty years and come back as a progressive activist.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.