That rebellious Wagner boss's airplane has fallen out a window

5 Likes
15 Likes

Why would that guy even need the Wagner group behind him? He’s used to taking out whole armies of adversaries all on his own. Putin should have drafted him months ago.

13 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes

Steven Seagal GIF

7 Likes

Saw an article yesterday talking about how Ukraine has used roughly 3% of the US’ defense budget to destroy or incapacitate half of Russia’s forces and assets. Putin is definitely someone to be feared but i think it has more to do with the nukes at his disposal than anything else.

13 Likes

“Putin’s chef served up as his last culinary masterpiece, Aviation Flambe~”

5 Likes

"We are starting.
Wait for us.”

Wait, was Wagner really Anonymous all along?

9 Likes

I haven’t watched the video, because I generally prefer not to see people die, but has anyone explained why the plane was being filmed anyway? Is it normal that planes are being filmed so much, or did someone want to make sure the evidence was seen?

5 Likes

Assuming it’s not edited, the video begins when the plane is already in distress.

6 Likes

bellingcat reported this…item…

looks kind in the same engage

4 Likes

Putin breaks silence over crash

Russian President Vladimir Putin has spoken for the first time about yesterday’s plane crash.

He sends his condolences to the families of the dead, and describes Wagner Group founder Yevgeny Prigozhin as a talented businessman.

In a televised speech Putin, says investigators will look into what happened - but that this will take time.

He says he was told about Wednesday’s plane crash on Thursday morning.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-66599774

6 Likes

Exactly - random person with smartphone sees object falling from sky…

6 Likes

Is anyone else a trifle surprised that nobody has taken up the cause of blaming brutal western sanctions for interfering with maintenance and causing this civil aviation disaster; if only for the opportunity to smirk while saying it?

7 Likes

I loved this one:

10 Likes

…everything about that video was amazing

6 Likes

Demolition of Wagner soldiers’ graves.

4 Likes

They needed the space for the Yevgeny Viktorovich Prigozhin memorial airstrip.

6 Likes

Gene LeBelle’s pink gi came about because he was traveling and something red was washed with his gi. It impressed, so he kept wearing it pink, and it became iconic.

4 Likes