The Ballad of Jerry Lee Lewis's 13-Year-Old Wife

i see what you-did-there

I remember taking a Unix class and we talked about trees. The instructor gave us an exercise in which we used family trees as an analogy. I said “Yeah but what if you’re Jerry Lee Lewis?” which no one got, or no one thought it was funny.

2 Likes

2 Likes

[quote=“Bobo, post:15, topic:44131, full:true”]
Good point, but the cousin-fuckery still super creeps me out.[/quote]

Years ago, there was an author on NPR (maybe Fresh Air) who had spent his entire scientific career studying the marriages / offspring of cousins. He presented data which he purported dispelled many of the myths of the negative genetic consequences of cousin-generated offspring and discussed the social and historic basis of anti-cousin consanguinity rather than the true scientific / genetic basis.

And the entire time he was presenting his lifelong career’s well-researched scientific thesis, I was thinking, “When this guy was an adolescent, his cousin must have been really, really hot.”

3 Likes

7 wives, one of whom died under extremely mysterious circumstances which may give additional meaning to his nick-name, “Killer.”

2 Likes

Maeby.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.