The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Doesn’t smell right, and it wouldn’t be the first time that rag ran fake news.

10 Likes

It was the first scandal that got any traction after the vote of no confidence. If it wasn’t this it would have been something else.

15 Likes

When addressing potential jurors in August 2019, commission investigators say Patterson mocked an Asian accent and asked if everyone spoke English after he saw an Asian American in the group.

“The liberals call everyone they disagree with a racist nowadays,” the statement said. “I am nothing of the kind.”

Patterson tended to spew curse words in the courtroom, the complaint said, including making jokes about sexual assault that happens in prison, and calling a presiding judge a “goddamn snowflake.”

18 Likes

Your honor- I need to be removed from jury service. My disdain for the presiding officer renders me incapable of fairly deciding the case.

18 Likes

Leaked Uber docs reveal frequent use of ‘kill switch’ to deactivate tech, thwart investigators

11 Likes

When dueling an autocrat, don’t waste your shot in a nod towards honor.

They have none.

12 Likes

“When we say Uber is a different company today, we mean it literally” so we use different names for our kill-switch and other stuff now.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Pretty much could predict the outcome before I finished reading it.
Eh… yep.

13 Likes

16 Likes

I know, right? These fuckers literally believe that they can just go to another country, and just build their own Galt’s Gulch.

15 Likes

Not just another country, but Mexico; which is about as state run as it gets (after Russia and N. Korea…)

Talk about entitlement and delusions of grandeur…

15 Likes

I’m sure they believe that all of Mexico is just run by cartels and is pretty lawless and that they can just get away with whatever without anyone coming for them…

high quality remake GIF

14 Likes

I watched the first episode.

simon pegg wtf GIF

15 Likes

Thanks for taking one for the team.

I know I’m not watching that shit; these days, I have to actively work at not being pissed off all the time, as it is…

15 Likes

I legit laughed out loud.
Thanks for posting this.

13 Likes

When so many folks were using all the same buzzwords…

And the names!

Head In Hands GIF by Australian Survivor

10 Likes

Going loco down in Acapulco?

Completely irrelevant historical side note:
Acapulco wouldn’t have been Acapulco without Teddy Stauffer. [ 1 ] [ 2 ]

5 Likes