After his viral racist rant, Aaron Schlossberg's law office lost its lease

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/18/despicable-garbage-person.html

6 Likes

This is hilarious.

Now just waiting for the NY Bar to sue him for falsely claiming he’s a member, and Karma will be fully caught up to this moron.

19 Likes

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

6 Likes

23 Likes

20 Likes

But freeze peaches! If you can be denied business for espousing racist beliefs, then you could be next, pro-abortion person. Or you could be denied a place to live just because you’re poor! It’s a slippery slope!

2 Likes

http://animose.tumblr.com/post/121492648860

19 Likes

9 Likes

I’m all for landlords throwing people out for being assholes, but is this something they can actually do? Mayhap it’s easier to do it for commercial than residential.

2 Likes

_vMhon

13 Likes

He’s renting space from a “business center,” so it’s probably a lot easier to get rid of him. Plus it makes a lot more sense - he’s contaminating all the other businesses in the same space (and potentially creating a hostile work environment for those who share space with him).

19 Likes

As if these things don’t happen already?

(Or OP needs a sarcasm tag?)

2 Likes

And so will begin his epic persecution complex and how he will blame everyone except himself for this.

12 Likes

Yes, especially if the contract has explicit clauses about being an ass-hat, which most do because of people like him.

4 Likes

Sounds like the security guards probably knew exactly what grade of asshole he was loooong before the internet found out.

2 Likes

Hey, look! Sometimes, capitalism works!

5 Likes

16 Likes

Or more likely, it’s just something like a Termination for Convenience clause, where the landlord can basically just boot you just because they feel like it. This guy’s too much of a small fry to negotiate better terms, so he probably got saddled with something nasty like that.

4 Likes

“Freeze peaches” + “slippery slope” = sarcasm tag.

I wonder if the fact that he’s been behaving this way for years will actually fuel his persecution complex. Like, “Oh, nobody had a problem with me being a racist asshole, but then suddenly…!

3 Likes

Too large! That violin is above microscopic!

2 Likes