Star of racist deli rant identified as Trump-donating NYC lawyer Aaron Schlossberg

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/17/triggered-snowflake.html

3 Likes

29 Likes

We know, Cory.

In response, someone crowdfunded a Mariachi band to serenade him in his office:

41 Likes

Just because millions of racists came out of the woodwork in 2016 to support Trump in a shocking primary victory doesn’t mean that all Trump supports are racists. But also they need to realize that you are judged by the company that you keep.

9 Likes

Someone needs to check if this cowardly and hypocritical dickhead’s ancestors came through Ellis Island. If so a visit there and to the wonderful NYC Tenement Museum might be in order to remind him where he came from.

17 Likes

His website states that he speaks fluent Spanish. Should I call ICE?

https://www.aaronschlossberglaw.com/About/Aaron-M-Schlossberg.shtml

31 Likes

I was just getting ready to say the same thing. Gracias!

8 Likes

On the plus side, I think we’ve found Trump’s replacement lawyer for when he finally cans Giuliani! And it’s looking like Schlossberg won’t be in a position to refuse the offer.

14 Likes

“On Google, if you search Schlossberg’s name on mobile, you’ll see that some have begun listing his firm under the “Mexican Restaurant” category.” -FastCompany

haha!

Someone should order him some tacos.

36 Likes

Apparently his website also says he’s a member of the New York State Bar Association.

"…what was plain to see was that Schlossberg’s website plainly stated he was “a member of the New York State Bar Association.” But a phone call proved that to be resoundingly untrue.

“Mr. Schlossberg is not a member of the New York State Bar Association,” Dan Weiller, the group’s managing director of marketing and communications, declared to NewsOne in no uncertain terms during a phone call Thursday morning."

24 Likes

I’d say that I hope the bar association sues him for fraud, but it’s now a certainty that will happen.

14 Likes

You are in deep trouble now Aye Aye Ron

6 Likes

Racist asshole is a Trump-supporter?

17 Likes
20 Likes

No, but it does mean they’re remarkably okay with racism, and really, how much better is that?

24 Likes

Just because millions of racists came out of the woodwork in 2016 to support Trump in a shocking primary victory doesn’t mean that all Trump supports are racists

Yes, it does.

26 Likes

We shouldn’t give this guy a platform. Fuzz his face out and remove his name.

1 Like

Close enough for government work.

19 Likes

I disagree. There should be loud and very public consequences for behavior like this, to make it clear that it’s unacceptable in civil society. It won’t convert any racists, but it may make them keep their thoughts to themselves. How many KKK members would march if they couldn’t wear their hoods?

28 Likes

Is it possible this is a publicity stunt? Are we supposed to believe this is the first time he has ever heard restaurant workers speaking Spanish? Shouldn’t a lawyer know that undocumented immigrants aren’t eligible to collect welfare?

2 Likes