Trump says immigrants "infest" the United States

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/19/trump-says-immigrants-infest.html

6 Likes

25 Likes

IMMIGRANTS ARE HUMAN BEINGS, GOD DAMMIT!

52 Likes

And in a few weeks he’ll be talking the Dolchstoßlegende, how the Dems and those nasty immigrants stabbed good old Americans in the back and lost the war and the Wall can’t even get built darn it…

13 Likes

Daniel Dale is currently live tweeting Drumpf’s speech to the National Federation of Independent Businesses and he’s rambling about Immigration, Canadians, “professional lawyers” - seriously, its a good read.

But he’s gonna kill small towns in the US near the border that depend on cross border shopping trips, cuz we Canucks love going on weekend excursions to Tar-Jay.

15 Likes

it was stated by another bbs user that they feel I over use this gif and should stop…but ya know…it is just so apropos.

27 Likes

I assume that T’s ancestors were part of this infestation that he’s talking about.

28 Likes

Roger That!

14 Likes

So, he’s just dancing around the actual Fourteen Words now, isn’t he?

20 Likes

At this rate, I would not be surprised to hear Trump use those in a speech, or at least in a tweet, before the midterms.

This is classic dehumanization.

17 Likes

Hell, his [current] wife is, but she doesn’t count because she’s not brown.

15 Likes

The way I see it, you wouldn’t it post it so much if there wasn’t such a need for such a visceral reaction, so goddamn much of the time.

You think I’m not tired of posting this?

But sadly, it hasn’t stopped being appropriate yet…

27 Likes

And what do you do with an infestation? Does anyone think he has the self-control to keep from explicitly saying it relatively soon? And his fucking base will cheer him for it.

16 Likes

exactly.

8 Likes

Donnie, Donnie, always with the callbacks to Nazi propaganda for his fan base…

Preznit Twitter? I don’t think so. When he finally does it he’ll go straight to the equivalent hashtag: #whitegenocide .

9 Likes

I think I’m done with political news until Trump is out of office. It baffles me how Trump is able to do what he does and how impotent his opponents are. I’m not sure which side sickens me more.

2 Likes

The emperor is no longer just naked, now he’s jacking off in front of us.

Along the lines of repeating oneself:
You know what would MAGA? Americans not being dicks so much.

17 Likes

God I love this. Perfect. Thank you for posting it. It is a perfect illustration for how anyone with a soul and working brain in this country should be feeling now.

2 Likes

I’m sure this will be felt in Port Huron more than it will be in Detroit Metro or Buffalo, but yeah, that cross-border shopping is totally a thing. And it goes both directions. When the US dollar is strong, Canadian border towns get mad business from Americans.

7 Likes

Donald%20Duck%20Rage

12 Likes