Trump says immigrants "infest" the United States

I just want to know who is scuffing up shoes! LOL
Like I’ve never come close to hitting my limit for shopping have you?

2 Likes

That Nazi Clock must be getting pretty close to midnight by now.

14 Likes

Trump would like to remind you that there are some very good people on both sides.

But if you can’t tell Trump supporters from those opposing him, that’s a problem.

7 Likes

Here comes our Kristallnacht. Day by day. The thing is it’s not Godwin when it’s the actual policies and actual platform of your very real president and the very real populist support behind him. It’s new, new flavors, same thing.

13 Likes

As a helpful reminder, Godwin is totally on board with calling them Nazis.

21 Likes

25 Likes

That’s optimism. I was counting 6 or 7.

12 Likes

Unfortunately, nothing says they can’t slide back and re-do steps as many times as they want. Like Snakes-and-Ladders, but with real live people on the board.

4 Likes

Only if they’re White when you’re a Republican.

1 Like

breaking news also shows Trump is pulling USA out of United Nations Human Rights Council

this is going to be one insane summer follow by a firestorm autumn, I hope we survive

2 Likes

Well you can’t imprison children in cages when you have to answer for it on the Human Rights Council.

This is just strategy in their warped minds.

I can’t believe they are doing that either

6 Likes

I don’t really see much effective opposition to him.

There are occasional bits of brilliance though. One today was the wonderful people in Portland that were blockading an ICE location, not letting the people who work there go home to their families.

21 Likes

I want every single person in the United States to come out and vote in the midterms and the next presidential election.

Nothing less than more than three quarters of the country needs to come out and vote against this inhuman monster.

I don’t care what it takes, mobilize people to vote.

And the next time someone who likes Trump tries to say anything to you- play that recording of children crying in cages from your phone in their face until they walk away.

9 Likes

I didn’t know MS-13 had such a high membership of women with young children.

14 Likes

We smuggle shoes across the border apparently. Love me some contraband Louboutins, and Manolo Blahniks, but I scuff them up so they don’t look new.

1 Like

But, setting aside the humans infesting the North American continent prior to 1492 (and their descendants), the US has been nothing BUT infested by immigrants for the last 500 years or so. /s

1 Like

We need to build a wall so we can watch desperate people with nowhere else to turn pile up against the other side of it instead of inconveniencing us by crossing into our jurisdiction. Problem solved. /S

His mother, both grandfathers, both grandmothers, 2 of his 3 wives - that’s some real self-hatred going on there

7 Likes

Just to clarify, in addition to what @alahmnat said, the law says nothing about the validity of any comparison to the Nazis, it’s just about the relationship between the length of the comment section and the probability of such a comparison. So: a comment section on an article on knitting patterns might start off with a low probability of comparisons with the probability rising slowly while a comment section on gun control might start off with a moderate probability which rises quickly. At most Godwin claimed that this probability rises with the number of comments and the probability of a Hitler comparison tends towards certainty.
<pedant hat off>

10 Likes