The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

13 Likes

Not shocking at all. I am sure wolves make fun of sheep. Being as I actually am one of those hillbillies, a moniker I wear with pride, I would happily procure the cactus of their choice for proper insertion.

17 Likes

Hoping that menu of choices is just 5 pictures of this:

9 Likes

miss jay gif GIF

6 Likes

Voter fraud (you’ll never guess whom he cast his wife’s vote for!)

7 Likes

This was the top story on Fox yesterday, but I wanted to wait for a legitimate news source to report on it.

8 Likes
10 Likes

I blame Jon Voight.

6 Likes

“As your doctor I prescribe a succulent suppository to deal with your condition.”

9 Likes

Oh gawds I’m jealous I didn’t think of that one! :smiley:

10 Likes

The Chumps

5 Likes

Apple. Asshole. Adobe.

Adobe has shit on PS’s design for years now but this is really fing stupid. Tell Apple to pound sand Adobe.

3 Likes
11 Likes

Apple changed the Save As dialog’s API, after all these years? That sounds like something that’ll bust shit all over the place.

7 Likes

Never gonna happen, but… would it be such a bad thing?

2 Likes

The recuperation of Gates’ image since the early 00s was always weird to me, but I have to assume it was the same type that lionized a lot of big name tech executives in general. I get he did a lot of philanthropy, but he was always famous for being an unethical duck bag and there is more than one instance of him interfering in a medical effort similar to encouraging a vaccine planned to be made public remaining in private IP.

8 Likes
11 Likes

Yes, and not only those things, but I’ve also gathered that his financial success is due far less to “genius” innovation than to cutthroat, stomp out the competition business practices.

10 Likes

The sickening power of a single photo.

9 Likes

Why isn’t he barred from running due to being currently in prison for a felony?

11 Likes