The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Trying to figure out how I feel about calling them stonks. The world feels infantile and unpleasant. But then…so is the obsessive and nihilistic culture built around them.

The three words that best describe them are as follows, and I quote:
“stink”, “stank”, “stonks”!

10 Likes

BBC White House correspondent.

15 Likes

Imperfecto sounds like a great name for a restaurant…

8 Likes
8 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I had never even thought about that, but there it is…

9 Likes

Fuck, JKR is just such a bigoted asshole, seriously.

I never made the connection before, either; but now I can’t unsee that shit.

10 Likes
6 Likes

“ Two Los Angeles Police Department officers just caused an international incident by making a wrongful arrest—in France.

It happened in Marseille, where LAPD Chief Michel Moore and Assistant Chief Robert Marino were walking the streets after dinner with their wives, along with two LAPD officers as security detail.”

“ Police officers don’t generally have the authority to make arrests outside their own jurisdiction, let alone in other countries.”

18 Likes

“ According to the lawsuit, “Instead of showing any semblance of care for an injured child, Danielle Thomas was instead worried about the risk of her monkey being taken away. … Danielle Thomas stated to the physician that the monkey had bitten her before and that she was fine, implying that the monkey therefore did not have rabies.”

The lawsuit says Thomas has not provided the monkey’s vaccination records to the child’s family.”

12 Likes

That poor family! I guess since Thomas wouldn’t provide vaccination records, they had to go ahead and get the shots for rabies for the kid? Those are not cheap…
Also made me realize that there is a whole beat at ESPN reporting on the messed up stuff athletes and coaches get into. I’d never realized that before. “I got into sports reporting for the sordid underbelly.”

11 Likes

I wonder if the monkey had ever been vaccinated and they’re trying to hide that.

12 Likes

Are there laws against monkeys biting people in Texas? Are they going to charge the monkey with a crime? Can the monkey claim self defense?

5 Likes

I’m not sure if minkies are mandated reporters for child abuse in Tejas.

7 Likes

At least in Chicago, if a dog is known to have bitten people TWICE, that’s it, it’s euthanasia time, no exceptions.

13 Likes
13 Likes

Season 6 What GIF by Paramount+

12 Likes

the teacher told students that he would have created a distraction, if he were the shooter.

“That he would’ve pulled a smoke detector, so that he could create a distraction, in order to carry out his hitlist and kill the people that he would need to”

How does anyone, let alone a teacher in a schoolroom filled with the children in his charge, have a concept of ‘people he NEEDED to kill’?

13 Likes

12 Likes
16 Likes

“seemed like”.

They didn’t have far to degenerate, they just had to drive out the women people who showed them for what they are and always have been.

9 Likes